You can copy a book in My Own Bookshelf and personalize to fit your needs.
Steps to Copy a Book:
- From My Own Bookshelf Home Screen, select "Book".
- Select Add Book.
- Select Copy Book.
- Choose the book you would like to personalize. Select Next.
- Give the book a Title and Author. Click Next.
- Give the book a background color or leave as white.
- Click Finish.
- Remove elements by dragging to the trash can.
- If you want to use the background but want to 'hide' text, simply put a text box on the page and resize it so it covers the original graphic.
- To remove existing sound files, click on the green '3' cube. Click 'Sound Order' and find the sound you want to remove and click 'remove'.