You can copy a test in Test Me Score Me and personalize to fit your needs.
Steps to Copy a test:
- From Test Me Score Me Home Screen, select "test".
- Select Add test.
- Select Copy test.
- Choose the test you would like to personalize. Select Next.
- Give the test a Title and Author. Click Next.
- Give the test a background color or leave as white.
- Click Finish.
- Remove elements by dragging to the trash can.
- If you want to use the background but want to 'hide' text, simply put a text box on the page and resize it so it covers the original graphic.
- To remove existing sound files, click on the green '3' cube. Click 'Sound Order' and find the sound you want to remove and click 'remove'.